Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hi Everyone!!

Hi Everyone!!

My name is Julie, some of you may know me as "jollyo." I am a follower and lurker of many, many nail blogs!! And from these blogs, I have found bunches of inspiration!! I, like many of you am addicted to Konad!!!!!!! I have so much fun with Konad, that I usually do a different Konadicure everyday!! It just seemed like starting my own blog was the next step in my nail art journey!! (Ok I am really not this serious and deep!!!) But, I thought it would really be fun to blog right along with the rest of you!! Maybe, who knows I just might pass on some inspiration of my own!! So, check back often, to see what I've come up with!! I hope at the very least I was able to make you smile!!

Thanks for taking time to look,
Julie

2 comments:

  1. WOOOHOOO!!!!

    I'm so excited for you!!!!!

    Congrats! and WELCOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing your different designs.

    ReplyDelete