Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Pretty Pink Petals

Hi Friends!!

Ok, I admit it!!! I change my Konadicure EVERYDAY to match what I'm wearing!! I also change my purses as well. But that is a story for another time and another blog!!!
Today I wore pink to work. So, I threw together a quick little mani last night I call:
Pretty Pink Petals.
I used 2 coats of Finger Paints "Pink Dawn" for the base. Konad plate M61. I used Konad Special Polish in "Pink Pearl" for the stamping!! And topped it off with a coat of Seche Vite!! Quick, easy and very dainty!!
I haven't made up my mind yet as to what I will wear tomorrow!! But you know there will be another Konadicure!!

5 comments:

  1. So pretty and girly!
    Love it!
    Cant wait to see yoru next creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new Konad every day? That's a lot of work. Pretty manicure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PowerLifterChick and Lucy,

    Thanks for being two of my first followers!! Yep, I do my nails every night!! It's my quiet, alone time thing!! I just love Konad!! And the kids at the school I work at, love to see what I'll come in with next!! Konad is fun for all!! Thanks again for following!!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEEEEKKKK! So excited. Ive got to do a blog entry on your Blog! Seriousely LOOOVIN the name julie, it's too damn cleaver! between polish, pic, loading, & posting....thats an effort & a time suck! WHAT HAVE OUR HUSBANDS DONE!?
    K so oooon to the nails, I love your color choices. they are wearable, pretty, & great use of SP color. i fall into blk & white toooo much. But the monochromatic thing you got going on here is great...gonna have to Konadiclone this...HEY I JUST COINED A NEW WORD!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Konadiclone away friend!! It means a lot to me that you are here!! I feel so special!! I do a lot of the monochromatic Konad's. But you have helped me think outside the color box!! Thanks for inspiration and support!!

    ReplyDelete