Thursday, November 26, 2009

It's been a long time!! I know!!

Hello Friends!!

I know that it has been a long time since I last posted. And during that post I told you how sick I was. It took FOREVER for me to get better!! I still after all this time take a coughing spell now and again. Oh, the joys of Asthma!! Nothing is ever a simple sickness if you have Asthma!! But after I got better, my cat got sick. Not the one I use for my pic on the blog, but my middle cat ( I have 3). I am so sad to say the my dear, sweet cat Boo passed away on Oct. 30 from feline leukemia. It was a very fast sickness and he was gone in the blink of my eye!! Even though it has been almost a month since he left, I still cry about everyday. And for this reason I really haven't felt like blogging. But I couldn't stay quiet any longer. And it is about time to start turning out some more konadicures. I have noticed a few new followers and to you I say welcome. I hope to have some new designs for you over the Thanksgiving break!! Thank you for not giving up on me! I hope that you and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! And I look forward to hearing you comments and suggestions!!


Love to all,
Julie
This is me and my Boo last Christmas. Our little house is just not the same without him, and I miss him more than words can say!! Nite-Nite sweet Booser-man!! Mommy loves you!!

8 comments:

  1. I am so sorry about your kitty, my dog passed away a few months ago; I know how you feel. It is really nice to see you back and I can't wait to see what you have in store for us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so, so very sorry about Boo. It is so hard to lose a pet - they are both friends and family members and it is difficult to move on without them. But we're here for you. Try to stay positive, even though it can be hard.
    Boo is a beautiful boy. He was very fortunate to have an owner who loved him so much - and what more can you give than your love?
    Good to see you back, and looking forward to your nail designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies!! We have other cats in the house and they have mourned with us!! We are truely a sad bunch!! It just happened so sudden. We really did have time to prepare for Boo's leaving us!! Thank you for your kind words, it is nice to know that I have friends I can lean on!! You are a comfort!!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey hun!
    I am so sorry this is so late but wanted to let you know that I am prayin for ya!
    I remember when I lost my lil'bit. It was very sudden and really hit me hard, especially since she in a sense was like my child. If you wanna vent feel free to email me!

    {{{HUGE HUG}}}
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awful for you to lose your cat. I'm so sorry. I hope your feeling better. I hate the wheezing and coughing after getting sick. That's the bad part of having the asthma. Feel better sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry to hear about your kitty. We had to put our Gucci down (he was 17 years and 1 month!)
    a year or so ago, and it is still not the same without him mulling around
    Look forward to seeing your blog!

    Blessings!
    Tiffani

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about ya! we miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, you need to get posting lady!!

    ReplyDelete